About The Aperto Partnership
The Aperto Partnership is a market-leading global media advisory, with a mission to create positive change in the industry. We provide consultancy expertise to leading advertisers, helping them get the very best from their media investments and build more valuable relationships with their agency partners.
With client, agency trading and media planning backgrounds, our team have specialist expertise in the strategic and commercial use of media as a source of competitive advantage for brands, driving real business outcomes.
We believe in creating smarter partnerships that are built on openness, effective measurement and a fair value exchange.
A core part of our offering is commercial media advisory services. We work with clients to build best-in-class media agency contracts and progressive remuneration models.
About the role
The Media Procurement Partner works with advertisers and media agencies. You will be responsible for providing commercial media advice and project management to our customers, usually CMOs/marketing directors, media or procurement specialists at major advertisers, as well as their in-house or third-party legal teams. In addition, you will work with commercial and legal teams at media agencies to put contracts and remuneration models in place.
You will be a trusted partner to our customers, helping them build the best possible commercial relationships with their agency partners.
You will work collaboratively with our customers, their agencies and your colleagues, with responsibilities including:
- Building strong, trusted relationships with our clients
- Day-to-day leadership of commercial consultancy projects
- Media agency engagement, creating fair commercial relationships that reward delivery of client goals
- Writing commercial briefs and contract feedback on behalf of clients
- Critical analysis of agency remuneration models and proposals
- Using project management tools to manage stakeholder communication and deliver work on time
Our goal is to help all our team members achieve their full potential, in and out of work. We know this is done best in a diverse, inclusive environment where everyone knows that they belong, can contribute and can be themselves. We are committed to providing equality of opportunity and an environment free of harassment or discrimination. Applications for roles at The Aperto Partnership are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The Aperto Partnership is relatively small, dynamic organisation that is highly ambitious to do brilliant work for great clients and growing rapidly. We have a flat structure and a team that is committed to supporting each other and the company’s success. This role is an opportunity to play a key part of our exciting growth journey.
We want to build a team of brilliant people, who believe in our mission and have a desire to create positive change in the media industry. We want people who are passionate about delivering for our customers.
Applicants are likely to have 2-4 years’ media experience, as a client-side media or marketing procurement specialist, in a media agency commercial role or in a media consultancy business.
You should bring to the role:
- A customer-centric mentality – knowing that delivering brilliantly for our clients will bring long-term success
- Ability to build great relationships and to manage conflict when required
- Strong commercial understanding and negotiation skills
- First rate project management skills, with a natural ability to take control of work, prioritise tasks and get things done
- A brilliant teammate, who can work collaboratively and be on the front-foot with customers, agencies and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, with the ability to positively influence key stakeholders
- Strong numeracy skills
- Curiosity to learn and a continuous development mindset
Previous experience of media agency contracts, trading and/or remuneration models is helpful, but not essential. We will teach you the skills that you will need for this role, it’s more important for us that you bring the right attitude and positive mindset.
We want to support our team members to continually develop. We allocate regular weekly time for learning and development, including the opportunity to study the Digital Marketing Institute’s Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing. Another part of development is day-to-day coaching and learning from highly experienced colleagues, for this reason this role will be based at least 2-3 days a week in our central London office.
We recognise that everyone has a life outside work and many of our team work flexibly. Whilst this is envisaged as a full-time role, we want to find great people to join our team and are happy to discuss flexible working.
- Developing your career as part of a fast-growing, ambitious company
- Support for learning and development
- Coaching from experienced, industry-leading colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical health insurance for you and your family
- Travel loan
How to apply
This role is now closed, but we are always interested in hearing from talented people who can help deliver great work for our customers. If you would like to get in touch about joining The Aperto Partnership team, please send a CV and covering note to email@example.com