About The Aperto Partnership
The Aperto Partnership is a market-leading global media advisory, with a mission to create positive change in the industry. We provide consultancy expertise to leading advertisers, helping them get the very best from their media investments and build more valuable relationships with their agency partners.
We believe in creating smarter partnerships that are built on openness, effective measurement and a fair value exchange.
With client, agency trading and media planning backgrounds, our team have specialist expertise in the strategic and commercial use of media as a source of competitive advantage for brands, driving real business outcomes.
About the role
The Consultant Partner is a client-facing role, providing media advice and project management to our customers, usually CMOs/marketing directors, media or procurement specialists at major advertisers.
You will be a trusted partner to our clients, helping them build the best possible relationships with their agency partners and get the very best from their media investments.
You will work collaboratively with our customers, their agencies and your colleagues, with responsibilities including:
- Building strong, trusted relationships with our customers
- Day-to-day leadership of client consultancy projects
- Media agency engagement – creating the right environment for them to give their very best
- Writing strategic and operational briefs, and evaluation frameworks on behalf of clients
- Using project management tools to manage stakeholder communication and deliver work on time
- Helping The Aperto Partnership grow our customer relationships through continuous development of our products and services
Our goal is to help all our team members achieve their full potential, in and out of work. We know this is done best in a diverse, inclusive environment where everyone knows that they belong, can contribute and can be themselves. We are committed to providing equality of opportunity and an environment free of harassment or discrimination. Applications for roles at The Aperto Partnership are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The Aperto Partnership is relatively small, dynamic organisation that is highly ambitious to do brilliant work for great clients and growing rapidly. We have a flat structure and a team that is committed to supporting each other and the company’s success. This role is an opportunity to play a key part of our exciting growth journey.
We want to build a team of brilliant people, who believe in our mission and have a desire to create positive change in the media industry. We want people who are passionate about delivering for our customers.
Applicants are likely to have 3-5 years’ media experience, as a client-side media specialist, a media planner or buyer in a media agency, or in a media consultancy.
You should bring to the role:
- A customer-centric mentality – knowing that delivering brilliantly for our clients will bring long-term success
- Strong understanding of the media landscape, media agencies and the use of media to impact brand and business outcomes
- First rate project management skills, with a natural ability to take control of work, prioritise tasks and get things done
- A brilliant teammate, who can work collaboratively and be on the front-foot with customers, agencies and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, with the ability to positively influence key stakeholders
- Strong numeracy skills
- Curiosity to learn and a continuous development mindset
We want to support our team members to continually develop. We allocate regular weekly time for learning and development, including the opportunity to study the Digital Marketing Institute’s Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing. Another part of development is day-to-day coaching and learning from highly experienced colleagues, for this reason this role will be based at least 2-3 days a week in our central London office.
We recognise that everyone has a life outside work and many of our team work flexibly. Whilst this is envisaged as a full-time role, we want to find great people to join our team and are happy to discuss flexible working.
- Developing your career as part of a fast-growing, ambitious company
- Support for learning and development
- Coaching from experienced, industry-leading colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical health insurance for you and your family
- Travel loan
How to apply
This role is now closed, but we are always interested in hearing from talented people who can help deliver great work for our customers. If you would like to get in touch about joining The Aperto Partnership team, please send a CV and covering note to email@example.com